Comment on page
Building Your App
Building a Relying Party application.
To integrate with the IDPartner system, you have two main methods:
- 1.Using the NodeJS IDPartner Provided SDK:
- Simplified SDKs tailored to the IDPartner ecosystem requirements.
- Abstracts complexities for seamless integration.
- Recommended for easier integration, especially if you are new to OIDC-based integrations.
- 2.Using a Generic OIDC Library:
- Generic SDKs that require configuration and integration with the IDPartner ecosystem.
- Offers flexibility but may involve more setup and customization.
For production access, you will need a certificate for mutual TLS (mTLS) authentication.
While the IDPartner Provided SDK is recommended for a smoother integration experience, the generic OIDC library option provides flexibility. The IDPartner SDK source code can serve as a reference implementation if you choose the generic OIDC library approach.