Comment on page
- 1.Installing the App
- Go to the Zoom Marketplace and search for "IDPartner."
- Click on the app to initiate the installation process.
- 2.Completing Installation
- You will be redirected to the Zoom App to complete the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finalize the installation.
- 3.Verification of Successful Installation
- After successful installation, you will see the message "Welcome to IDPartner" with the IDPartner Button within the Zoom client.
- Below is a screenshot of how the Zoom client should appear with the app installed:
Zoom Client with IDPartner Installed
- 1.Verifying Identity via Your Bank
- Once the app is installed, you can verify your identity via your bank.
- To begin, click on the "Choose your IDPartner" Button within the Zoom app.
- 1.Selecting Your Bank
- A web browser will open and redirect you to the bank selector widget.
- From the available banks, select your bank.
- 1.Bank Authentication
- Follow the authentication process with your bank, which may include entering your credentials or using multi-factor authentication.
- 2.Confirmation in the Zoom App
- After successfully authenticating with your bank, you will be redirected back to the Zoom app.
- The app will confirm your verification and display your name on the Zoom video.
For your name to appear on the video, you must have your video turned on.
To uninstall IDPartner from your Zoom account, follow these simple steps:
- 1.Log in to your Zoom Account and go to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- 2.Click on "Manage" >> "Added Apps" or search for "IDPartner" in the Zoom App Marketplace.
- 3.Locate the "IDPartner" app in the list.
- 4.Click "Remove."